Have you always wanted to try SCUBA Diving?
Get your Open Water Certification with Wolf Rock Dive Centre a 5 Star PADI training facility.
Our experienced and passionate staff are ready to teach you the skills needed to explore our incredible underwater world.
- There is a theory element to the course that can be completed online via self-study with PADI E-Learning OR in the classroom
- A full day in the pool. This includes setting up your dive equipment, going through your pre-dive safety checks and completing a series of skills that will prepare you for Open Water Diving
- 4 Open Water dives from our purpose-built Dive Vessel.
- The location of the Open Water Dives will depend on the prevailing conditions: we have several options including Nursery reef (in front of the Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands) Round Rock (just off Double Island Point) and if the conditions are perfect Wolf Rock! Your first 2 Open Water dives will be between 6 and 12m and your final 2 dives up to 18 meters
- Upon completion of this course you will receive a PADI Open Water license allowing you to scuba dive up to 18 metres anywhere in world for the rest of your life!
Can anyone SCUBA Dive?
Minimum age 12.
You must be able to swim 200 metres and be in good physical condition before starting the Open Water Course. There is a medical questionnaire you will need to complete before starting this course. and may need to obtain an AS.4005 Dive medical from a diving Dr.
*minimum numbers apply, all trips are weather dependant
*If you are unable to complete the full course for any reason, we can send you with the relevant paperwork to complete the rest of your course at another PADI dive centre